The Club has a range of boats which are available for members to use including:
- Fever x 6
- Laser x 3
- Picos x 10
- Dart 15 x 1
- Dart 18 x 1
Please inform the OOD what your intentions are either racing or fun sailing and the general area you will be so safety boat cover can be arranged.
We ask for a damage deposit for the boats which is held by the club secretary of £50.
Qualifications relating to the use of club boas for Adults are:
- Adult L1: Crew only on club boats – or helm with approved helm as crew.
- Adult L2: Pico helm or crew on any club boat.
- Adult L3: Pico, Laser, Feva or Bahia helm (on approved helm list – this should specify the restrictions, if any.
- Cats only with the permission of the Fleet Captain.
Qualifications relating to the use of club boas for Cadets are:
- RYA Stage 1 Crew Pico or helm with approved helm crew.
- RYA Stage 2 Pico helm (on approved helm list).
- RYA Stage 3 Laser or Feva helm (on approved helm list).
- RYA Stage 4 Laser, Feva or Bahia helm (on approved helm list).
- In all cases Cadet use is ONLY when a club rescue boat is afloat and with confirmation from the OOD.
Rules governing the use of club boats can be found here: Use of Club Boats
Here is a list of Cadets & Members who are authorised to use the club boats:
- Nigel Gale RYA Level 2
- Steve Well RYA Level 2
- Stan Pyle Experienced dinghy sailor
- Mark Nesbitt RYA Level 3
- Austin Connor RYA Level 3
- Stephen Jarvis RYA Level 3
- Caspian Merlin RYA Level 4
- Scott Hazzledine RYA Level 3
- Martin Robson RYA Level 3
- Carl Fry RYA Level 3
- Dave Temperley RYA Level 2
- Joe Mellows RYA Level 3
- Simon Champion RYA Level 2
- John Perry RYA Level 3
- Sophie Temple RYA Level 4
- Eamonn Kerr RYA Level 3
- Nick Stratton RYA Level 2
- Molly Steinlechner RYA Stage 2
- Ewan Steinlechner RYA Stage 1
- Andrew Steinlechner RYA Stage 1
- Colin Steinlechner RYA Level 2 Experienced dinghy sailor
- Jake Gray RYA Level 4
- Alec Gray RYA Level 4
If you would like to apply to be added to the list please fill out the form below: